He is a Computer Science Engineer by education and a design thinker by profession. Presently he is a Product Designer at Scapic designing Augmented Reality camera for the next billion users.
Design is not synonymous to pretty pixels. It is a way of solving problems. I want to groom up and coming designers to become design thinkers because as the world progresses more designers will be required to build products to make people’s life easier.
Why will I be a good mentor?
• I have set up Research & design thinking culture in the startups I have been part of.
• I have successfully designed 10+ No code tools for 3D, Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality technology.
• I have designed digital products for multiple mediums from mobile & web interfaces to Virtual Reality (Oculus) & Augmented Reality Headset (Hololens)
• Worked on Custom Client projects across multiple industries and clients from Aerospace with Airbus, Retail with Myntra & Walmart, Entertainment with Sony & Viacom, Sports with IPL & ICC andconsulting firms such as Wipro, Accenture on a global & local scale.
• Monthly or bi-weekly 1-on-1 consultations
• A reading list of resources curated for your level
• 3 to 4+ month mentorship plan tailored to your goals
• In-depth resume, portfolio and design critique
• Homework and side projects specifically for your growth
• Tips to set up design culture in your startup
Career switchers looking to break into UX
Working designers who want to advance quickly
The only UX designer in a company without guidance
Students or new graduates looking for your first UX job.